Hedges N Trees offer a comprehensive range of commercial tree surgery services. The safety of our employees and the public is of paramount importance when undertaking tree surgery works in the commercial sector. Arboricultural work is an inherently dangerous occupation. We are experts at ensuring that the risks posed to personnel and property are minimised through detailed use of method statements, generic and site specific risk assessments and health and safety policies. All our works are geared towards producing the very best results in the safest environment possible, causing as little disruption to our surroundings as possible.
- Tree surveys - ND arb qualified
- Tree Reports - Professional tree inspection qualified
- Tree Inspections
- Fully qualified
- £1 million indemnity insurance
- NPTC City&Guilds qualified staff
- First Aid Level 2 in emergency first aid at work
- Forestry first aid module (EFAW+1)
- LOLER tested climbing and arial work equipment
- Equal Opportunities policy
- Staff trained at Merrist Wood College
- Free quotes and advice
"We are a very process driven site and Hedges n Trees were able to provide all the correct documentation, on time and to standard. Their workmanship was excellent as well as their communication. Would highly recommend them for any further works within our business"
"Hegdentrees have been fantastic for us. Their service is outstanding, often finding time to help us out at very short notice. When a property comes on the market that has extremely overgrown, neglected trees it needs to be dealt with fast to maximise our chances of facilitating a quick sale or let. I would recommend them to any letting or management agent without hesitation."